SGM Group performs construction works for virtually all the strategically important trunk gas pipelines in Russia, including the Power of Siberia and Ukhta — Torzhok — 2.
Dzhubga — Lazarevskoye — Sochi, Sakhalin — Khabarovsk — Vladivostok, Gryazovets — Vyborg, Pochinki — Gryazovets, Ukhta — Torzhok, Southern Corridor and Bovanenkovo — Ukhta gas pipelines have been constructed and commissioned.
SGM JSC is engaged in a new perspective business areas — infrastructure and general civil construction.
SGM Group performs the following works:
- construction of facilities for the oil and gas sector, including development of oil and gas fields; building of commercial, industrial and trunk pipelines; construction of facilities for comprehensive treatment of gas, gas condensate and oil; underground storage facility’s construction
- civil construction
- supervision over compliance with construction norms and regulations, standards, specifications and other regulatory documents related to installation and construction works
- inspection and evaluation of completed work and structural elements
- inspection and testing of the equipment to be installed; acceptance of installation operation and its evaluation
- maintenance of as-built documentation
- attendance in an acceptance committee during commissioning of the facilities
- advanced up-to-date technologies
- highly qualified employees, who have hand on experience of working in different climatic environments
- fleet of modern construction machines and vehicles
Sertificate No. 0149.04-2010-7729588440-С-084